Independant consulting services
I can help you to develop or update a web site, monitor your web site availability, collect web analytics, design computer infrastructure, systems administration, software development, software installation, technical support, install updates. I can also provide personalized instruction and training tailored to your needs.
Some Project Examples
- Technology support at a private school
- Setup and support a school computer lab with over 25 iMac computers.
- Support over 75 student and teacher laptops, and 15 printers.
- Setup and managed 30+ iPads and iPad Mini tablets.
- Built Web Sites for Small Business
- Develop and support WebSphere Portal and Web Content Management for Fortune 500 companies.
- Built and maintained an enterprise monitoring infrastructure for a fortune 500 company.
- Design, built and supported a synthetic (real user) monitoring system using open source components and custom code.
- Developed a local development and testing environment for Selenium developing.
- Develop and implement a Continuous integration environment for moving custom monitors from dev to prod using gitlab-ci.
- 30+ years of experience with computer systems, software and services.
- 10 years experience supporting IBM software include WebSphere, Portal, Content Management, IHS, Tivoli products, Commerce.
- 15 years exercise with apple products from Apple IIc to the iPhone. Primarily with Apple Macintosh and OS X.
- 10 years experience creating and maintaining monitoirng systems for servers, web sites and applications. Experience with Nagios, Groundwork, Opsview, and Selenium, Git, GitLab, Java, bash, AWS...